Add your review
Pool Tungsten 572
Quality, attractive price and modern design in one!
Set contains 1 cue-ball, 7 “striped” balls, 8 “solid” balls, cleaning cloth and 2 pool ballracks
- Size:57,2 mm +/- 0,08 mm
- Weight:169 gram +/- 1,0 gram
- Gravity:1,725 +/- 0,02
- Hardness:≥ 59 Rockwell
- Composition:extremely high phenolic resin content
(tests performed under controlled conditions: Temp 22-25 degrees Celsius, humidity 50% +/- 5%.)
- Manufacturing starts with the preparation of the required batches of Phenolic Resin according to a strict recipe.
- A robot fills the moulds with Resin.
- First cure in the oven; this turns the resin into a solid. At this stage the resin is not fully cured yet.
- First grinding to prepare the rough shape of the ball.
- Cutting of the numbers or any other sign into the ball with a 0,25 mm diamond tool.
- Phenolic Resin is casted to fill up the routed grooves.
- Second cure in the oven.